Product Blog

The Plam Pre.

The palm is definitely a revolution for the touch phone era. I love that it is a touch, but not a LCD screen. When I use it I feel confident that it will not break and I love that it has actual buttons for texting, not an onscreen text menu. After talking to my friends about their phones and comparing different opinions the Palm seems to be the best option for texting, with the Qwerty keyboard, but it is smaller than the two hand Qwerty keyboard.

With the Palm Pre, it can sync to a Windows computer with no problem. But it does not sync to Mac with as much ease. Because I have a Mac computer I have experienced some problems with syncing my Pre but there are definitely ways to get around it.

The Palm Pre is a Smart Phone, so it is also able to sync to your email accounts, which is very nice so you do not have to keep importing your contacts each time you change phones.

The Palm Pre is an amazing phone and has kept on surprising me every day!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Product Blog"

Post a Comment